My-City Centre Apartments Review

I highly recommend you to stay at My-City Centre Apartments which located at My-City Centre Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

My-City Centre Apartments Review

My-City Centre Apartments


My-City Centre Apartments Review

Location : My-City Centre Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom


Short Review About My-City Centre Apartments

Check-in3:00 PM - 6:00 PMCheck-outUntil 10:00 AMCancellation/prepaymentCancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.Free!All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. PetsPets are not allowed. Cards accepted at this propertyMy-City Centre Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in My-City Centre Apartments via link below.



My-City Centre Apartments Review



Booking.com: My-City Centre Apartments , Edinburgh, United ...
Situated in the famous Royal Mile and historic Stockbridge areas of Edinburgh, My-City Centre Apartments offer stylish accommodation, which combine contemporary

My-City Centre Apartments, Edinburgh - Compare Deals
The My-City Centre Apartments is situated in the heart of Haymarket and is a short stroll from the Royal Lyceum Theatre and the Kings Theatre.

My-City Centre Apartments, 152 Morrison Street, Edinburgh ...
My-City Centre Apartments description Rate it. The following information has been provided by a Time Out partner. Time Out cannot guarantee its accuracy.

My-City Centre Apartments Edinburgh - HotelTravel.com ...
My-City Centre Apartments is a wise choice for guests looking to stay around West End in Edinburgh. Facilities found in each guestroom include Balcony and DVD player.

My-City Centre Apartments - Edinburgh four star hotels
Situated in the famous Royal Mile and historic Stockbridge areas of Edinburgh, My-City Centre Apartments offer stylish accommodation, which combine contemporary

City Centre - Apartment Rentals in Hayward, CA | MyNewPlace
Looking for City Centre in Hayward, CA 94541? Search for City Centre by Rent, Floor Plans or Rental Location. Find Apartment and rental vacancies in Hayward

Serviced apartments in Edinburgh, Accommodation in Edinburgh
If you are looking for Accommodation in Edinburgh then our serviced apartments in Edinburgh are best suited Every property is located in the city centre,

City Center Apartments | Rent Apartments in Barcelona
Welcome to City Center Apartments. We offer excellent holiday apartments in the heart of Barcelona. Fully equipped & FREE WI-FI. No booking fees. Book Now!

My-City Centre Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom - YouTube
United Kingdom Hotels - Lothian Hotels - Edinburgh Hotels - Haymarket Hotels - My-City Centre Apartments. Our Website: http://hotelpromotions.tv

Reviews My-City Centre Apartments - Write a review ...
Unfortunately we do not have enough reviews for My-City Centre Apartments. In order to ensure quality, we only publish reviews when we have 3 or more available.

Previous
Next Post »