My-Young Street Apartments Review

I highly recommend you to stay at My-Young Street Apartments which located at My-Young Street Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom as your accommodation for vacation or business trip. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

My-Young Street Apartments Review

My-Young Street Apartments


My-Young Street Apartments Review

Location : My-Young Street Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom


Short Review About My-Young Street Apartments

Check-inFrom 3:00 PMCheck-outUntil 10:00 AMCancellation/prepaymentCancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.Free!All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. PetsPets are not allowed. Cards accepted at this propertyMy-Young Street Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in My-Young Street Apartments via link below.



My-Young Street Apartments Review



Booking.com: My-Young Street Apartments , Edinburgh ...
My Young Street Apartments are located in the new section of town, a 15 minute walk from the train station. It's a great location to see the city.

Serviced apartments in Edinburgh, Accommodation in Edinburgh
Why my-apartments? We offer a range of serviced apartments in Edinburgh, from stylish studios to spacious four bedroom flats.

My Young Street Apartments Edinburgh United Kingdom - Best ...
My Young Street Apartments Edinburgh : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Edinburgh My Young Street Apartments with Agoda.

My-Young Street Apartments Edinburgh - HotelTravel.com ...
Guaranteed lowest rates at My-Young Street Apartments. Review - My-Young Street Apartments offers beautiful Edinburgh accommodation found in Edinburghs New Town area.

My-Young Street Apartments, 19 Young Street, Edinburgh ...
My-Young Street Apartments description Rate it. The following information has been provided by a Time Out partner. Time Out cannot guarantee its accuracy.

My-Young Street Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom ...
Research My-Young Street Apartments in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Read hotel reviews, view hotel photos and get expert travel advice for nearby restaurants

My-Young Street Apartments - United Kingdom
My-Young Street Apartments hotels, United Kingdom Reservations , budget and luxury United Kingdom hotels. hotels in United Kingdom.

My-Young Street Apartments, Edinburgh, United Kingdom ...
United Kingdom Hotels - Lothian Hotels - Edinburgh Hotels - New Town Hotels - My-Young Street Apartments. Our Website: http://hotelpromotions.tv

My-Young Street Apartments in Edinburgh, UK - Best Rates ...
How do I book at My-Young Street Apartments? Making your reservation at My-Young Street Apartments is easy and secure with best rates guaranteed.

My-Young Street Apartments - Edinburgh Hotels - KAYAK
My Young Street Apartments is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Edinburgh. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay.

Previous
Next Post »